Sunday, June 8, 2008

Update on my life

So much has happened in my life since the last time I posted. Basically, I moved back to Boston from LA, graduated from Boston University, got a job, and got a car. It was a pretty eventful month and a half!


My new job will be at TripAdvisor, a travel review website owned by Expedia. I'm SO excited to start working there. My title is Product Associate, and I'll be developing new features both on the website and on social media applications like on Facebook. Because the office is in Newton, and I'm very against taking the T an hour and then walking a half hour, I got a car (which was a very long process). Hopefully the commute won't be too bad, but it took me 45 minutes to an hour to drive to my internship in Santa Monica, so I'm used to traffic.

So that's the scoop on my personal life, and the reason I haven't posted in a while. Hopefully I'll be posting more regularly, but I've never been very good at this whole blogging thing...

No comments: